Fang Teeth - Individual Canine Pair
These are individual canine style fangs for dressing up as a vampire, werewolf, cat or any other fantasy costume you can imagine. They are 15mm in length and come with heat activated molding beads.
Fitting Instructions for molding beads:
Do not use over braces or caps!
1. Empty the packet of plastic fitting beads (white Beads) into a cup of very hot water.
2. Once the fitting plastic turns clear, remove with a metal spoon.
3. Form the clear fitting plastic into a “worm” shape with your fingers.
4. Press the “clear worm” onto the back wall of the teeth. If there are anchor holes in the gums, try to get some of the fitting material into the holes to help secure it.
5. In front of a mirror, use both hands and gently ease the teeth over your normal teeth. Use your thumbs to "tuck" the excess fitting plastic behind your teeth.
6. Once the fitting plastic begins to harden, gently ease down and remove. Do not allow the fitting plastic to fully harden around your teeth. If you are not happy with the fit, reheat and remold.