If you think you can take on low-rent gangsters and seedy nightclubs, choose Disc One. If you want to go head to head with a gigantic tarantula, choose Disc Two. If you think you can reform a bunch of 1950s juvenile delinquents, choose Disc Three. And if an old television pilot that somehow wandered into a movie theater doesn't unnerve you, choose Disc Four.
Or choose to enjoy all of these adventures, because your sherpas are some of the funniest people and robots ever created. The plots meander, the characters mystify you, and the filmmaking upsets you. But you laugh all the way through, so any way you turn, you've made the right choice.
Earth Vs. The Spider
Teen-Age Crime Wave
Agent For H.A.R.M.
- Beatnick Blues: Investigating Daddy-O
- This Movie Has Legs: Looking Back At Earth Vs. The Spider
- Film It Again, Sam: The Katzman Chronicles
- Tommy Cook: From Jungle Boy To Teenage Jungle
- Peter Mark Richman: In H.A.R.M.'s Way
- MST Hour Wraps
- Theatrical Trailers
- 4 Exclusive Mini-Posters By Artist Steve Vance